Competitive Wage and benefits package. Days of work will be Monday to Thursday, 10 hr days (to a max 40 hrs/week, potentially some OT).
This position is responsible to the Processing Supervisor for a variety of services and procedures related to fish processing and sanitation.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Fish processing, packing and duties related to the preparation and loading of product for shipment to customers.
- Performing sanitation services to the processing plant and site in general.
- Meeting requirements and standards of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency in regards to Hazard Analyses Critical Control Points (HACCP) and QMP (Quality Management Plan).
- Performs other duties as required.
Key skills and Competencies Required:
- Customer focused service orientation.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and good public relations.
- Committed to working in a team environment.
- Ability to follow established operating practices and procedures and to achieve or surpass processing standards determined for quality and quantity.