Bar-B-Que Tips for Wild West Steelhead Trout Fillets
- Preheat bar-b-que on med-high for 10 minutes.
- Place steelhead trout fillets meat side down, directly on the bar-b-que grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip fillet.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and lemon juice (optional).
- Cook for another 5 - 10 minutes.
- The skin will fall away once fillet is cooked.
- Keep a glass of water at bar-b-que for flare ups.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you by leaving a comment below.